Companies 1 3 amp 6 were dispatched for a residential fire alarm on Dawkins Drive. nbspWhile Quint 1 was enroute Communications gave an update that the resident stated her house was full of smoke. nbspC-12 Deputy Chief Lieb arrived on scene with command. nbspC-12 confirmed that there was a smoke condition inside and sent a crew from Quint 1 in to investigate. nbspThe interior crew found a microwave on fire which was put out with a water can. nbspUpon further investigation it was found that there was no extension. nbspQuint 1s crew ventilated the house with a positive pressure fan before clearing the scene. Crews were on scene for approximately half an hour.